Twinwall 5-Rib Polycarbonate
$87 – $555
Alsynite premium Twinwall 5-Rib polycarbonate profiled roofing is New Zealand’s first trapezoidal profiled Twinwall sheeting, developed using the finest Makrolon resin and extruding technology available. The result is a translucent roofing product designed for New Zealand conditions to combat our relatively high UV levels through a wide range of temperatures and conditions.
It gets the best of both worlds:
- Ease of installation on purlins 1500mm apart, using sheet fasteners through the overlapping ridges, instead of a more difficult glazing and joining system.
- Insulation properties that minimise condensation and allow it to be used in a wider range of applications.
- Ease of installation
- Thermal values
- Effective condensation barrier
- NRC values (sound absorption)
- Aesthetically pleasing
- Cost efficient
- Superior rigidity
- Low maintenance
- 15 year warranty
- Interior walls
- Outdoor entertainment areas
Not available for pick up (sent direct from factory) – nationwide delivery $35 (click here to view delivery map)
Click here to view our polycarbonate roofing forums and ask any questions about the product.
6mm 5-Rib in clear, bronze tint or grey tint
Installation and specifications:
6mm Profiled Twinwall
- Light Transmission: Clear 80% / Bronze 42%
- Shading Co–Efficient [ mean average ] Clear 0.91 / Bronze 0.68
- Solar heat gain w/m2 [ mean average ] Clear 0.74 / Bronze 0.58
- Service temperature: -40 to 100 degrees celsius
- R/Value: 0.278
- Thermal expansion per metre: 3.5mm
- U – Factor w/m2: 3.6 degrees celsius