0800 047 866 | firstname.lastname@example.org
Welcome to Sunnyside - Supplying quality clear roofing and shade products to Auckland, Christchurch and NZ wide
If you're looking to buy great value polycarbonate roofing, roller blinds and shade sails, you'll find it at Sunnyside. We supply Clearlite, Laserlite, Twinwall, Omni Screen outdoor blinds, Shadetex sails, and more.
The good news is, because you're dealing with the owner-operator of a family business, we promise you'll always get quality roofing backed by dependable service, regardless of where your project is in NZ.
We've been supplying building products since 1966, and were one of the first to set up online.
Are you a tradie, homeowner, DIYer? For all your outdoor roofing needs, always see the Sunnyside!
Devon is the fourth generation to join our family business and is the star of our radio commercials, magazine ads and online videos. To meet Devon, and to check out our 'How To' videos, click here >>
THE SUNNYSIDE WAY
- Not sure what you're after? Take a look at our handy guide so you can make an informed decision. The most popular seller is our Laserlite 1000 profiled polycarbonate. But if you need something with insulation or for a conservatory you could consider our Laserlite 2000+ Twinwall. After something closer to glass, but without the price tag? Custom Glaze is your product. We supply shade sails and outdoor blinds, for all clearlite roofing and shade. You can also check out our forums, blog for various articles, inspiration gallery of photos and helpful videos.
- If you're still unsure, feel free to contact us to discuss. We'd love to help out! Email, call or message us. You can also request a free sample pack of the products you're interested in.
- Ready to order? Head on over to our online store and place your order. You can pay by bank transfer or credit card. All prices include GST. If you'd prefer, you can email or message us with your order, or place it over the phone. Whatever's easiest for you!
- Sit back and wait for your order to come to you, directly from our supplier. Delivery schedules can be found here. Don't forget to give us your phone number, and let us know a safe place to leave it if you're not going to be home (generally sheets over 4.2m will require someone to assist the driver). We also have a small amount of Suncover available for pick up in Auckland or Rangiora, as well as samples of all products.
- Have fun installing your new roof, shade sail or roller blind. While you're installing, feel free to contact us with any questions. We're just an email, message or phone call away.
- Enjoy the many years of extended outdoor living. Fire up the BBQ and get your friends around. If they decide they want to transform their outdoor area too, don't forget to send them our way!
For great value clear roofing and outdoor shade, always see the Sunnyside!
There was a guy I knew once. He wanted to buy some of that clearlite stuff. You know, the clear plastic roofing you put over your deck. Polycarbonate they call it.
On the way home from work he stopped by a hardware store. You know the type, the big box store in orange or green. He wandered around for 20 minutes looking for the polycarbonate roofing, and someone who could help him. For the life of him he couldn't find someone to talk to. Just as he'd get into an aisle with someone in it, they'd disappear round the corner. It was almost as if they were trying to hide from him.
Between the disappearing staff and the ones on stocktake, there was no one to be found. He did find someone but they just looked at him funny so he gave up.
Anyway, he finally finds the product himself. Not many options in store. He actually wanted a 3 metre sheet but they only had 3.6m. Oh well, looks like he'd have to waste a bit of it. A lighter tint would have been good too. Couldn't find that anywhere.
The little price sticker on the shelf had come off so he hoped it wasn't too expensive. Can't be that much, surely. A bit of a struggle and he's got the thing tied to the roof of his car. Should have brought the trailer. Looks a bit awkward but he's only going down the road.
Up to the counter he goes to get this thing over with. Starts to ask a few questions about installation and how long it's going to last. 'I'm not sure about that, I'll need to ask my supervisor' says the disinterested staff member. After a bit of a hunt around, they can't find their supervisor. Must be one of those disappearing ones.
On to the payment. How much!!?? Must be a mistake. But it's not. Too late to back out now, realising he should have shopped around.
The trip home was a bit hairy, those things catch a lot of wind. Should have rolled them up. But he got them home in one piece.
Job done, but it was a lot harder than it needed to be.
That person was Eric, the second generation Sunnyside manager. And that's the reason why we started selling polycarbonate roofing ourselves all those years ago.
It started with one thought: There must be a better way. An easier way!
And with that, Sunnyside moved from general building materials, to focussing exclusively on polycarbonate roofing and shade products.
If you're after clear plastic roofing, rest assured, you've come to the right place. We guarantee you that Sunnyside will be the easiest place in NZ to learn about, buy and use polycarbonate roofing.
Ordering clear roofing and outdoor shade shouldn't be that difficult! And it won't be.
- No more hunting around trying to find someone who knows what they're talking about.
- No more sending emails and getting a reply 5 days later (if at all).
- No more being put on hold while they find someone who can answer your questions.
- Why can't people just tell you the price without insisting on coming round to quote?
- Why do you have to call someone and be passed around 3 different people?
What you will get from Sunnyside
- The biggest range of polycarbonate roofing, ready to ship.
- When you call us, the first person you get will know they're talking about, answer your questions, process your order, and they actually care.
- Great pricing and a flat shipping rate of $35 for almost all of NZ.
- Every phone call answered with a smile, and every missed call returned. In fact, people are constantly amazed that we return calls. Must be a rarity, but to us it's just second nature.
- Every email answered, most within half an hour.
- Technical support and advice. We've installed plenty of polycarbonate in our time. We're here to help make your project a success.
- We don't sell anything we wouldn't be happy to use on our own home.
- The assurance that you're dealing with a company that has been in business since 1966.
We were one of the first to start selling our products online, and we're still the easiest place you've ever bought polycarbonate roofing and shade products from.
Welcome to Sunnyside.
Our favourite word is 'easy'. The easy way to order outdoor roofing and shade. The Sunnyside way.