Omni Screen Outdoor Blinds
$797 – $2,306
Omni Screen Outdoor Roller Blinds by Shade Elements
Need to add some privacy, UV protection or climate control to your outdoor space? Omni Screen outdoor blinds are a beautiful and versatile addition to your patio, deck or outdoor area. Suitable for residential or commercial spaces.
Create some shelter from the sun, wind, rain and insects.
Based in Auckland, Shade Elements are an industry leader when it comes to outdoor patio blinds and screens. Their Omni Screen products are designed for our unique New Zealand environment. Sleek, stylish and durable, the Omni Screen incorporates smart design and practicality. Shade and privacy are instantly provided thanks to the easy-to-operate roller system.
- Custom-made to order, to your specific size
- High quality components and fabric
- Excellent product support from local manufacturer
- Up to a 10 year warranty on Shadeview Urban mesh
- Nationwide delivery – please ask about rural
- UV block – 93% clear PVC, 95% Shadeview Urban mesh
- Openness factor – 95% Shadeview Urban
- Can also be used horizontally (Omni Lite)
Available in two different screen systems. Component parts available in pearl white or satin black.
Omni Lite is a minimal straight drop screen which anchors to the ground when lowered and rolls neatly away when not in use.
Omni Lite can also be used horizontally under a pergola to provide some shade. Ask us for details.
Price and availability
Delivery from $49
For custom sizes, order the closest size up. E.g. if you need 2140mm wide and 1830mm drop, order 2500mm wide by 2000mm drop.
You can then put the exact sizes you need in the ‘order notes’ section when you checkout. Minimum size is 500x500mm.
Other options to put in the order notes:
- Crank handle to be left or right, as you look from inside out
- Awning to roll from the back or front, as you look from inside out (back roll is most common, i.e. rolling out closest to the outside), Omni channel is only available in back roll, Omni Lite in front or back roll
Other special options available (email to order):
- Automation options available from $512
- We can also get the channels and components powder coated in any Dulux Duralloy solid colour for $120 per blind
- We have only listed Shadeview Urban mesh which is the most popular, however we can also supply any fabric options listed on the Shade Elements website for the same price (Docril not available), to view these click here
- Manufacturing lead time is up to 20 working days and shipping time is 1-4 working days.
- If ordering Omni Channel, you will need to trim the aluminium channels to length as they come over-sized (in 2.5m or 3m lengths).
- If ordering more than one blind, we generally supply one crank handle for every three blinds (since you're usually only adjusting one at a time!). If you need more, let us know.
- The PVC comes in 1375mm widths, so if the blind is wider than that, it will be welded together with a 20mm overlap.
- The width of the blind is the total width of the roll and gearbox. If you're ordering channels, these will also fit inside this width, at the edge of the blind screen. If you're ordering Lite (without channels), the screen will be slightly narrower than the total roll width so there will be a gap.
- Blinds come with all fasteners to assemble the blind. They do not come with fasteners to attach the brackets or channels to your structure.
Videos, technical and warranty
Omni Screen is available in PVC (clear or tinted) or the Shadeview Urban colours below. The darker the colour, the easier it is to see through the mesh (lighter colours reflect more light and make it harder to see through).
We also have samples available to view in our Auckland showroom.
Click on pictures to enlarge.