$3 – $15
Polycarbonate roofing foam infill
Foam infill strips can help prevent rain, dust, leaves and pests from entering in between the polycarbonate roofing and the purlin it’s attached to. They can also be used to seal gaps such as in between the sheet and the eave / soffit.
In fact, it can be used anywhere in-between the relevant profile and a flat surface. If you want to stop water or debris getting in, use these. It also fits some standard coloursteel profiles or corrugated iron.
Corrugated (white foam) $15
- 1 packet of 4 infill strips at 97.5cm each (3.9m joined together)
Greca (white foam) $12 (not available in store)
- 1 packet of 4 infill strips at 76.0cm each (3.04m joined together)
5-Rib (grey foam) (not available in store)
- Narrow tip for under the sheet, 76.0cm (1 piece) $3
- Wide tip for on top of the sheet, 95.0cm (1 piece) $4
Custom Glaze (grey foam) (not available in store)
- 2 x 621mm strips for top and bottom $9