$60 – $240
Alsynite Custom Glaze is a great looking, flat, polycarbonate roofing product. It’s designed to look similar to a glass or acrylic roof, without the cost or complicated installation system.
Unfortunately we’re out of stock in all colours. New stock may be up to 4-6 months away (Jan-Feb).
- Overlapping ribs at 600mm centres (usually hidden by the rafters), eliminating the need for expensive glazing systems
- Purlins at 1500mm apart allowing a greater flat, clear area
- A full flat pan of 530mm, giving a solid flat look without corrugations
- 2mm thick
- 99.9% UV protection
- NZBC Fire group rating 1-S
- 25 year weather breakage and 10 year loss of light warranty
Note: Care must be taken during installation to ensure the sheets are pulled taught, and overlapped correctly. This is so you don’t get a bow or ripple effect in them. They are more difficult to install than a standard corrugate profile, and usually require two people. Sheets also have a 5mm width tolerance (i.e. coverage could be 595mm or 605mm) so best to measure them first, before installing the rafters.
Not available for pick up (sent direct from factory) – nationwide delivery $35 (click here to view delivery map)
You can order online, or email or call us with your order. We will send you an invoice for credit card or direct debit payment.
Clear, bronze or grey tint (diffused opal available for an additional 20%)
All colours out of stock.
Unfortunately we’re out of stock in all colours. New stock may be up to 4-6 months away.