Marley Classic Spouting
$49 – $79
Marley Classic™ has been gracing Kiwi homes since the 1980’s. Also called Old Gothic (or OG / Ogee), it’s a more traditional look. Drawing inspiration from an original Roman design with sharp, angular edges, Marley Classic™ is ideal for bungalows, villas and colonial style houses.
- Marley’s highest capacity residential gutter profile
- Sharp, angular lines
- Ideal for bungalows, villas and colonial style houses
Price and availability
MC1-3 Marley Classic PVC Spouting 3m
MC1-5 Marley Classic PVC Spouting 5m
Specifications, technical and installation
- Effective Cross Sectional Area: 6700mm²
- Flow Capacity: 97 litres/minute
- Material: uPVC (Unplasticised PVC)
- Minimum Recommended Fall: 1:2000
- Bracket System: Internal brackets. To be spaced at max 500mm centres (reduce to 300mm in high wind or snow prone areas). All Marley Spouting bracket systems create + maintain a 10mm gap between the fascia and the back face of the spouting to allow water to spill to the exterior of the building envelope (as recommended in BRANZ Technical Bulletin Issue 509, “Sizing Gutters and Downpipes”, Clause 4.01).
- Certified for use with potable water? Yes (certified to AS/NZS 4020)
- Environmental certification: ISO 14001, BEP certification
- Compatible Marley Downpipe systems: RP80® 80mm Round Downpipe, RP65® 65mm Round Downpipe, Rectangular downpipe
- Required Glue: Marley MCS® Solvent Cement – White (Item Code: MCS)
- Marley spouting and downpipes are intuitively designed as a modular system, making repair and replacement much simpler. There is a technical element to installing Marley spouting so if you are unsure, Marley recommends you seek advice from a trade professional.